Switch to Sanden hot water technology
Find out how you can receive up to 2 government rebates worth up to $2000.
A Sanden hot water system saves up to 80% of your energy cost.
Our Services with Sanden
At Opti Plumbing, we provide Sanden Eco® Plus system installation in South-East Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula. It is the most energy efficient hot water heat systems currently available on the market that can save up to 80% on hot water energy costs!
We’ll take care of the $2000 rebate process for you from start to finish to make the process of switching to Sanden easy and stress-free. For more information, see our services page to find out more or contact us to talk to a friendly advisor.
Process & Benefits
- Opti Plumbing takes care of your hot water system installation and maintenance.
- Clients can save up to 80% of their energy cost once the system has been installed.
- Clients are eligible for up to $2000 worth of government rebates.
- Opti Plumbing will organise your rebate process from start to finish.
- Our hot water system and rebate Assistance process saves customers time and money once installed.
- The hot water system is ECO friendly. It is the only system in Australia to employ Ozone friendly R744 (CO2) refrigerant.
Our family-run plumbing business likes to help local families and local businesses. We’re focused on good service as well as great work.
If you call us and we’re on a job, we will endeavour to get back to you on the same day. We will also call you if we are running late!
Leigh Fritsch owns Opti Plumbing and has 16 years experience as a plumber. He’s honest, punctual and friendly and most importantly, fully insured, fully registered and fully qualified.
Business Development Manager
Rosie Fritsch has been the Business Operations and Development Manager for Opti Plumbing for the past 10 years.
Switching to Sanden is easy
Opti Plumbing installs the hot water system and organises your government rebates to the value of $2000.
It is the leading hot water system for being both efficient and environmentally friendly, saving you 80% of your energy costs ongoing.